Total Pageviews

Monday, 15 August 2016

Confession time

Ok let me lay my cards on the table I'M NOT A VERY GOOD COOK, lol just ask my kids a least  I can laugh at myself.   This blog has gone through so many changes from trying to write about places that I go out to lunch or dinner, to showing you what I have cooked, to asking you to share a recipe with a food that I pick for you, and trying to get you to interact with me.  But its still not working. 

So I went on forums and ask people to take a look at my blog and let me know what they think.  One lovely person gave me some wonderful feedback.  It was then that I told her that I wasn't a very good cook.  So she said I should put my cooking mistakes on here, she was joking,  but I thought why not.  I think it would give you all a laugh.

I will share my cooking with you good and bad and you can comment on it or not its up to you.  If you like what I cook I will put up the recipe.  If you have a easy recipe I can try please feel free to let me know.  And while I'm trying the recipe I will take photos and show you how I went with it and let you know if my kids like it or not.:-) 

So stay tune.  Keep smiling have a great day ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Looking forward to some kitchen tragedy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry Stoopidist you wont be disappointed lol;-)

    ReplyDelete